Birsay is the most breathtaking parish in the whole of Orkney Mainland - Renowned for it's wild beauty.
Popular with visitors and local alike, whether it is a walking holiday, birdwatching, visiting historical sites or just sitting on the beach.
Places to visit include:
- Brough of Birsay http://www.orkneyjar.com
- Marwick Head https://www.rspb.org.uk/http://www.orkneycommunities.co.uk/
- Boardhouse Mill http://www.birsay.org.uk/
- Birsay Bay Tearooms http://www.birsaybaytearoom.co.uk/
- Yellowbird Gallery http://www.yellowbirdgallery.org/
- Palace Stores http://palacestores.co.uk/
- St Magnus Way https://www.stmagnusway.com/
Northlink Ferries - http://www.northlinkferries.co.uk/
Pentland Ferries - http://www.pentlandferries.co.uk/
Loganair - https://www.loganair.co.uk/
Flybe - https://www.flybe.com/
Orkney Ferries - http://www.orkneyferries.co.uk/